Wednesday 18 April 2012

Holidays!


I hope you have all been having lots of fun in your holidays! J


Molly sent us an email with a few photos from her trip! - 

Hi everyone, it's me Molly, I went to Paris and it was really fun. I saw the Eiffel Tower, I didn't go up it though and I saw the Louvre and the Notre Dame .
Which telephone box am I in? We took this photo in Cambridge. I saw a big clock it had a fly with spiky teeth on top.
My tooth came out on the double-decker train to Paris.
See you later 
Molly XXX








If you have a photo from something you have done these holidays then you are welcome to bring it along on Monday to share for news - or you may even like to email it to me so I can put your holiday photo on our blog as well! vanessa.ireland@halswell.school.nz


No comments:

Post a Comment