Monday 24 June 2013

Recount Writing

We  have been learning to write recounts about a personal experience this term with the focus on organising our ideas into paragraphs.  We had to start with an introduction and then write what happened and finish with a conclusion or summary of what we thought or how we felt about our experience.

Jett's Journey to School
by Molly

On Thursday 20th June Jett came to school.  Jett belongs to Ms MacKenzie.

Jett was born in March and is 16 weeks old.  No-one knows if Jett is a he or she.

Jett is not allowed to eat lettuce but Jett is allowed to eat any other fruit or vegetable.  He normally eats rabbit pellets.  Jett does not eat brocoli that much but he loves silverbeet. Jett loves eating apples as well. 

Jett's breed is Netherland Dwarf.  He will not grow very big and his ears will not flop.

Jett runs around in the backyard in the afternoon, but he must be watched because there are lots of cats going around the place.

It was awesome having Jett visit because he is so cute.





3 comments:

  1. Hеy therе I аm so glad I found уour ωеbsite, I rеally found you by mistake, while I ωas searching
    on Yahoo fοr ѕomething else, Nonetheless I am here now
    and would just lіkе to say kudos for a remarkable post
    and a all round entertаining blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have tіme to browse it all at the moment but I
    havе saved it and also included уour RSS fеeԁs, so when I have time Ι will be back to гeaԁ much mοre, Plеаse ԁo kеeρ
    up the superb b.

    my blog; Salon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jett is so cute Ioved him the minute I saw him and I liked Mollys story.Indiana

    ReplyDelete